Sunday, October 18, 2009

New Job

My plan for past year or so was to start my own company and work on my own. At some point I quit looking for a job and dedicated to starting Non Stop Media (NSM). The downside of not working for a year is at some point the money runs out. Sadly, this happened as I bought several computers and plasma TV's for NSM. The plan was to start selling the ad space as soon as Succot ended and install the TV's this week.
I had some trouble with the sales, turns out my Hebrew isn't as awesome as I thought it was, and I felt this was a detterent in my sales approach. I started thinking that I need to hire a part time Israeli salesperson, and maybe I can find a job that was flexible enough that I could run my compnay and make some money on the side.
On Friday, completly out of the blue, I got a phone call asking me if I knew anyone who might be interested in full time, work from home management position. I thought about it for a few minutes and realized that I had to take the job.
So now I am a project manager at GlobeTask, and Virtual Assistant company.
And I am looking for a part time salesperson in Jerusalem who is preferably Israeli or speak Hebrew fluently.

1 Comments:

At 4:50 PM, Blogger AP said...

mazal tov on the job! that's great! so now you guys are both working from home, you lucky ducks! is it one of those jobs where you're working american business hours or are you on a reg. schedule?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home