Saturday, September 12, 2009

Turns out I have a sensitive side

While I was giving a speech at our kiddush today, I spoke about why named our daughter Kayla Rivka, and thanking the community for all they've done for us in the past year, I just broke down and wept like a baby....
Oh, wait that's not what happened at all. My sensitive moment took place on Friday Night.
During dinner, I started feeling itchy all over, I checked myself ouyt and saw that I broke out in hives, for the first time since I was probably 1o, It was crazy looking. I showed Nat my blemished skin, and she mentioned that she just switched laundry detergents, my skin must be sensitive to the new stuff.
Then she made the comment that it's weird that my skin is more sensitive then everyone else in the family.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home