Tuesday, September 08, 2009

I'm back (Again)

After a long break from blogging, I'm going to give it another shot.
Today(9/8) is our Aliyah Anniversary, I'd love to say that I've been so busy in the past year that I didn't have time to blog, but that would be a lie. I've spent a good part of the year sitting around on the couch figuring out my plan.
I gave up looking for a job after a few months, and spent time trying to start my own company. After months and months and months of getting everything figured out, I started working this past Sunday. I walked into a bunch of restaurants in the center of Jerusalem, and I have a couple of leads and I'm hoping for the best.

2 Comments:

At 2:42 AM, Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

What kind of company did you start?

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger Just Shu said...

Digital advertising.
Basically, I'm selling advertising space on TV monitors that I'm hanging up in stores and restaurants in Jerusalem.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home