Monday, October 05, 2009

Twins fan and baseball hats

We went to Noat Kedumin today, it’s a nature trail, it was very nice, but that’s not the point.

As I pulled into what I thought was a parking lot, a couple other cars pulled out. Next to me was a minivan driven by a man in a Minnesota Twins hat. He rolled down his window and said in Hebrew that this wasn’t an actual parking spot. I said thanks in English, he said you’re welcome, as he rolled up his window, I yelled, “Go Tigers.” According to Nat he glared at me.

We drove into the parking lot and he parked next to each other, he got out of the car and said that was a brave thing to say, considering how the Tigers ended the regular season and you’re wearing a Lions hat. He had a point, we talked baseball for a minute and went on our separate ways.

A side note about baseball hats, I noticed that noticed that most of the caps that were worn were from playoff teams. There were Yankees, Red Sox, Angels , Phillies, and Twins. The exceptions were a couple of Mets hats and one Pirates hat.

2 Comments:

At 12:50 AM, Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

A Pirates hat? Yikes. Didn't know there were any of those left out there.

 
At 1:38 PM, Blogger Just Shu said...

It's no worse than wearing a Lions hat, which I proudly wear.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home