Tuesday, March 06, 2007

is air free?

It was pointed out to me the other that I needed to put air in 2 of my tires. I stopped by a few gas stations and they were charging 25 or 50 cents for some air. I had no change on me, so I kept driving.

I stopped in at a Speedway, and their air machine had a coin slot that said .75. Then it said, for free air see cashier. So I went in, wondering what I would have to do to get air for free. I asked the cashier and he told me to to just go and turn it on.

This made me wonder, do they charge the people who are just to lazy to walk in and see how much the air costs?

1 Comments:

At 2:20 PM, Blogger The Zwicker said...

When I first saw the post heading I thought that your brother was recently released from captivity. Anyway, while air is free, the machine that puts it into your tires is not. I therefore don't blame a station for charging. They probably give it free for people who enter the store on the theory that they will buy something once in there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home