Thursday, February 15, 2007

Blogger

Blogger has been driving me nuts lately, since they switched to the "New Blogger" I needed a Gmail account to sign in, and I didn't have one. I was ready to quit blogging, which I still may do, but finally I decided to get a GMAIL account. So Nat invite me and I got the GMAIL account, which I don't need, but now I can blog again. Unfortunately I have had writers block for a while and don't have much to say. So please bear with me, one day I'll be entertaining again.

2 Comments:

At 12:59 PM, Blogger Yishai said...

or not.

 
At 1:05 PM, Blogger Yishai said...

Come back! I know nothing of what's going on in the sports world! How are the tigers doing? Did the Lions make the playoffs? I need help!

We need advice on life (shower techniques), we need daily life stories (where's my garbage can?), and we need updates on your school bus ads.

C'mon, everyone's doing it. The first hit is free.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home