Friday, April 04, 2008

Jonah quotables

Jonah was outside playing the other day, he found a shovel and announced that he was going to dig for dinosaur fossils in our backyard. He didn't find any bones, but he did find a worm.

He likes to start stories like this..."A long time ago, but not when there were dinosaur, mommy told me......"sometimes he says "A long time ago, but after the dinosaurs died...."

Jonah "I really want a grownup to play with
Nat - Grown ups aren't as much as kids, because they have lots of responsibilities like cooking for Shabbos, cleaning, and working"
Jonah "yea, but that's boring"

Jonah to Dad- "I'm going to ask mommy because she knows the rules."

1 Comments:

At 9:52 AM, Blogger Yishai said...

I'd like to add that he says:
"You know what Yishai?..." He then goes on to say what he had on his mind.

Sometimes I try to confuse him and respond "Yes" to his rhetorical question, but it doesn't deter him from his story.

I'm looking forward to many good summer days' use of the new pool ladder.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home