Monday, February 25, 2008

What could have been

Last I was exhausted, So I went to bed. It was 9:15 - I didn't understand why I was so tired so early, it wasn't Friday night. Regardless of the night of the week, I fell asleep dreaming of a long night of sleep.

A little before 1 AM that dream was shattered, by a dream of Jonah's. His latest phase is having nightmares, and then demanding to sleep in our room, or have someone lie down is his bed. In good news, Sammy is no longer such a light sleeper and is sleeping through these incidents.

Nat tried to bribe him, by telling him if he stays in his bed, he'll get a cookie in his lunch. One of the times he came into our room he said "I thought I wanted a cookie, but I don't I think I'll sleep in your bed."

Once I woke up to deal with Jonah, I couldn't fall back asleep, and I was up till after 3:30. Here is what I learned, ESPN runs out things to show after 3, and they replayed the Rockets - Bulls game, same for the radio station, which rebroadcast the Pistons game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home