Monday, March 24, 2008

Jonah

For past few weeks Jonah has been asking when Spring will be here because he wants to go outside and play baseball. ( I was shepping such nachas) Yesterday the weather finally cooperated and we went outside, brushed the snow off his favorite bat and I tossed him a ball for 15-20 minutes.

He picked up right where he left off, connecting with most of my pitches, some weakly, and some really hard. Of course if I were coaching against him, I would have my fielders play a strong shift on teh first base line, because most of hits went in the same area. A couple balls came right back me. He hit a couple over the neighbors fence, which was pretty impressive.

After he would get a hit, he would run around until he decided that he was home. When we finished we went to the basement, and I draw a picture of baseball diamond on the white board, and explained where the bases were and other fun stuff.

It should be a fun spring/summer

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 4:08 AM, Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

That's a really smart kid you got there.
-OC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home